Bay Area Breast Implant Revision Surgery Videos
SF Bay Area Breast Revision Surgery Video Gallery
Breast Augmentation remains one of the most popular cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in the San Francisco Bay Area. As the number of Breast Implant recipients increases, so does the number of patients requiring Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery.
The reasons for Breast Implant Revision Surgery vary. Here are some of the most common:
- A desire to change size (usually larger)
- Breast implant deflation (requires replacement or removal)
- Capsular contracture (hardening of the breasts)
- Malposition of the breast implants (symmastia, uniboob, bottoming out, double bubble)
- Change in breast implant filler or style (exchange saline for silicone)
- Wrinkling of the breast implants (rippling)
- No longer desire breast augmentation
- Breast implant infections (very unusual)
Breast Augmentation Revision Videos
Each thumbnail along bottom is a different video. Click one to start. Hover over thumbnails to preview. (On iPhone click, then swipe for next video)
More Breast Implant Revision Information
There is a lot to cover when it comes to Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery. For specific information on breast enhancement, schedule a private consultation appointment with Dr. Mele. Call the office at (925) 943-6353, or fill out our contact form.
Information about Breast Augmentation can be found on our Breast Augmentation Page.
Information specific to Breast Augmentation Revision Surgery can be found on our Breast Augmentation Revision Page.
More San Francisco Bay Area Plastic Surgery Videos